- If you are looking for a church that serves God with a smile on its face, then you have come to the right place. You will make friends with people who like a good laugh but are committed to the cause. God gave us a sense of humour and that is evident throughout our church.
- As is the URC custom, we do not stand on ceremony but enjoy an informal style of worship, courtesy of a different worship leader each week. We are not a big congregation – averaging 15 every Sunday along with a few children now and then – but we punch above our weight when it comes to serving God, as you will see if you look through the pages of this website (for example, if you click on the ‘What’s On’ tab or look at the Church Calendar under the ‘Church Life’ tab).
- In addition to the activities listed elsewhere, we have also held Summer Fairs and Christmas Fairs and have organised other occasional events. Our church is also available for room hire. If you have an idea as to what other activities we might be able to run then let us know through the “Contact Us” page and we will certainly give it some thought.
- We may not be a church big in numbers but we feel it is certainly a church big in heart and spirit.
- Our mission statement reads as follows:
- “To raise the community’s awareness of the church, thereby improving the chances of an increase in church attendance. Notwithstanding this, to serve God in the community to the best of our abilities.”
- We will continue to endeavour, by the grace of God, to translate those words into action, but we would welcome some help. Perhaps you would like to join us?
“For your heart will always be where your riches are” (Matthew 6, v 21)